March 15, 2009

All the Kewl Kids Are Doing It...

Okay. I give in. I'm doing this. I'm jumping into the blogosphere. The desire to keep up with all the kewl social media kids has bitten me.

However, I am not going to put on any airs about how fabulous this blog is going to be and how it's going to change your life. Not yet, at least.

What I can tell you is that this is an experiment. Can I commit to blogging? Can I say things that interest you and have you coming back for more? We shall see, won't we? (And I sure as heck hope that I can!)

For starters, you should know that I'll write about food a lot. Mostly because I love food, but also because I've set a food-related goal for myself. By the end of the year, I will use at least one recipe from each of the cookbooks I own.

Before you scoff, keep in mind the fact that I own more than 40 cookbooks. Closer to 50 actually (I'll have to double check the latest tally). And I suspect that I'll buy and/or receive more cookbooks before the year is up. So yeah, wish me luck with that one...

Let's see, what else? Daily foibles, but that might be a no brainer. Isn't that what so many blogs are for?

Well... I'm sure as this goes along, I'll think of other things to talk about. I always do.

No comments: